“ Using my own process, the law, and the skills of the people involved to help owners craft practical and sound solutions to achieve their goals.”
We provide advisory services regarding the succession and transition of family enterprises, the creation and development of boards of directors and advisory groups, and trustees owning interests in family enterprises. We also provide education and affinity peer group opportunities for those involved in family enterprises and their professionals.
Our business is concentrated in the Upper Midwest, but we actively work throughout the United States. We primarily serve family enterprises with:
1. Annual gross revenues of more than $20M or asset values in excess of $20M;
2. Two or more family members in ownership and management; and
3. One or more family members who want some change.
Services we provide for family business enterprises and their professionals:
- Advisory Boards
- Boards of Directors
- Estate Planning
- Family Business Consulting
- Family Employment Policies
- Owner Manuals and Owner Plans
- Succession Planning
- Tax and Business Planning